Monday, May 16, 2011

We're Still Here...

Yes, it has been 3 months since my last blog post. I'm sorry!
Between computer problems and being unable to upload pics, I have
been very unmotivated to blog. I mean, it's the picture that tells the story, right?! Or so I have been telling myself. But the reality is, I
have no idea how long it will be before my computer and camera software
will become friendly again (?), so my options are these two: either keep ignoring the blog, or just go ahead and tell the Em stories, even if I am disappointed to be doing so without accompanying pictures. Since I am notorious for failing to remember the things that everyone else remembers so easily, I have concluded that if I want to have any hope of remembering Em's childhood years, I'd best get to writin'. So, here we go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment